Tuesday 10 September 2013

Fellatio 1

I slide my dark, innocent eyes up to your face as you slip the thick head of your cock from your pants, losing my breath, knowing what you want from me, my first blow job. I am scared of the unknown but I part my lips obediently and slide the tip of my tongue over the smooth crown, lapping.

Your moan encourages me to be bolder and I slip my lips all the way over the head, it's soft and dry and smooth as I wet it with my tongue and take it deeper into my mouth.

"Good girl," you mutter, and the words thrill me.

I try to respond in words, ask you if it's ok, is it good but with my pretty mouth full of cock I just end up making a sucking motion that you enjoy, groaning loudly and grasping at my head as if to stop my escape from your pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment